(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

The VA gave me seizures. I only take seizure meds and bipolar now. Take lots of supplements. Waiting for the med beds. Screw big pharma. Eating healthy and dealing with back. Doing better than on all the meds that caused the seizures.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

it is your faith in Him that will fix it
,everytime
this bios, is decaying
having faith in anything this bios produces inforhand of Him has already deacayed
everytime is an illusion
Pray without seizing?
The seizure meds will stop working, your liver will be harmed by them upping anti seizure meds,the bi polar is a psyop against you seen from all aspects, so are the meds(...)
Take activated charcoal to remove Heavy metals(!)
gratitude, reading the bible in silence, praying in silence, forgiving everyone and self, firm in moral, and love always💌There is no doubt you can do this without meds also for seisures and so called bipolarism. You Are a man made in Gods image, chosen not forsaken,baby steps purhaps
You Are Loved💌Ill B praying

In response memes matter to her Publication

I've had 3 seizures in 3 years on meds after I finally had seizures during sleep study. My seizures are so bad they have to use propofol (Michael Jackson sleeping med) to put my brain in a 24 hr coma to reset brain. Since the study and the meds I'm on now the 3 I've had only lasted a few minutes. I'll wait a little longer for the med beds.

,but then its really servere. Whats your theory? I mean whats causing your brain to fire off? Do we trust The researchers and med producers? Is coma really the way to help along or Are we stopping symptoms? The root cause was meds, why Are we using meds? Its so sad we have these symptoms of the systematic rape gov is ritulizing upon humanity for juice and so they think win the war
We have already won!
we Are in an echo, i think your attacked for they see what God has planned for You. Please keep faith, do only what you know is 100% make them run through the why and more whys before letting them do anything
Three seisures a year,and very heavy attacks indicates your body is already working for you, holy spirit needs your faith to pump it up💀💌 You know that. Its hard t keep faith when our fysical is attacked (!) I Will forever pray for you. Please keep me informed? I truely believe in your recovery,and beyond for He does miricules but you know that to! Lets get out of the tesseract!

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it