(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

The VA gave me seizures. I only take seizure meds and bipolar now. Take lots of supplements. Waiting for the med beds. Screw big pharma. Eating healthy and dealing with back. Doing better than on all the meds that caused the seizures.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

,what i ment to say was, your doing really good,never give up❤️✝️

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

it is your faith in Him that will fix it
,everytime
this bios, is decaying
having faith in anything this bios produces inforhand of Him has already deacayed
everytime is an illusion
Pray without seizing?
The seizure meds will stop working, your liver will be harmed by them upping anti seizure meds,the bi polar is a psyop against you seen from all aspects, so are the meds(...)
Take activated charcoal to remove Heavy metals(!)
gratitude, reading the bible in silence, praying in silence, forgiving everyone and self, firm in moral, and love always💌There is no doubt you can do this without meds also for seisures and so called bipolarism. You Are a man made in Gods image, chosen not forsaken,baby steps purhaps
You Are Loved💌Ill B praying

In response memes matter to her Publication

I've had 3 seizures in 3 years on meds after I finally had seizures during sleep study. My seizures are so bad they have to use propofol (Michael Jackson sleeping med) to put my brain in a 24 hr coma to reset brain. Since the study and the meds I'm on now the 3 I've had only lasted a few minutes. I'll wait a little longer for the med beds.

(1) Show this thread