I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

We love them, they love us. Their lives are shorter than ours but love never ceases. 🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I miss his love!!!

I miss loving him more.

Of course you do because love never ends♥️
If you could, believe his love is still bestowed on you even now🌈♥️
You will be with him again when you pass on. He will greet you and live with you in the Kingdom.🥰

I would love to be greeted by him in
The Kingdom!

Yesterday with his harness and leash I got a picture in my mind of Legend meeting Tig, Dakota (my first 2 shelties) Sniffles and my other pets... I like that!...I like better being with them all!

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

That’s lovely! And you will. I too look forward to seeing mine again in Heaven. 😻

I get you Patriot! They love better than humans! Their loyalty and devotion are a treasure! I want to be as loyal devoted and enduring as my dogs!

I am the different one in the family...been without them a long time.
Makes my pups mean so much more to me...not sure it would be any different regardless though.

God has used animals and insects in my life when people were missing...I believe I was blessed...pets are loyal faithful and loving...so different then my family.

What a gift and a teacher they are.

Was thinking last night when I met Legend at the airport..he was sleeping. Not a peep on the flight...but once awake I discovered bad breath...uncommon in puppies. I knew his health would be a challenge to work on...Never considered protecting my heart! I adored him from the start... most puppies are sweet...Legend was very reserved...took time for him to love attention and love. Took time for him to decide he liked me...it made his love all the more rich..he choose me too.

(1) Show this thread