Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Carole Davis-Z

💥💥A RABBIT HOLE WORTH EXPLORING 🔥CHLORINE DIOXIDE🔥
Jim Humble
‘I want to tell you about a breakthrough that can save your life, or the life of a loved one. In 1996, while on a gold mining expedition in South America, I discovered that chlorine dioxide quickly eradicates malaria. Since that time, it has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of disease, including cancer, diabetes, hepatitis A, B, C, Lyme disease, MRSA, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, HIV/AIDS, malaria, autism, infections of all kinds, arthritis, high cholesterol, acid reflux, kidney or liver diseases, aches and pains, allergies, urinary tract infections, digestive problems, high blood pressure, obesity, parasites, tumors and cysts, depression, sinus problems, eye disease, ear infections, dengue fever, skin problems, dental issues, problems with prostate (high PSA), erectile dysfunction and the list goes on’

Is he talking about bleach?

My husband did chemistry at college, and when I asked him, that is what he said...

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Bleach is sodium hypochlorite, which is NOT Chlorine dioxide. We have taken it before. You can easily find the instructions for mixing and consuming chlorine dioxide from Jim Humble and numerous other good sources. 😊

Once you have no fear you survive. I am a Covid/Remedisvr and cancer survivor. There is Nothing they can do to you unless God allows it.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

No it is used to treat bacteria in water. My question is how to use it what dosage etc? You can’t just put something out without dosage just do it kek

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication

Read what Jim Humble says about
his MMS protocols

https://jimhumble.co/mms-protocols/

(1) Show this thread