šŸ’„šŸ’„A RABBIT HOLE WORTH EXPLORING šŸ”„CHLORINE DIOXIDEšŸ”„
Jim Humble
ā€˜I want to tell you about a breakthrough that can save your life, or the life of a loved one. In 1996, while on a gold mining expedition in South America, I discovered that chlorine dioxide quickly eradicates malaria. Since that time, it has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of disease, including cancer, diabetes, hepatitis A, B, C, Lyme disease, MRSA, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsonā€™s, Alzheimerā€™s, HIV/AIDS, malaria, autism, infections of all kinds, arthritis, high cholesterol, acid reflux, kidney or liver diseases, aches and pains, allergies, urinary tract infections, digestive problems, high blood pressure, obesity, parasites, tumors and cysts, depression, sinus problems, eye disease, ear infections, dengue fever, skin problems, dental issues, problems with prostate (high PSA), erectile dysfunction and the list goes onā€™

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I ordered his book. I had gotten it off of eBay. Looking forca source that is trusted.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Trump was right Again .
ā¤šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦

I did this long ago - you start with 1 drop and work up slowly -- I got to the point I couldn't take it without feeling ill (detox?).

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Is he talking about bleach?

My husband did chemistry at college, and when I asked him, that is what he said...

Once you have no fear you survive. I am a Covid/Remedisvr and cancer survivor. There is Nothing they can do to you unless God allows it.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

No it is used to treat bacteria in water. My question is how to use it what dosage etc? You canā€™t just put something out without dosage just do it kek

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Bleach is sodium hypochlorite, which is NOT Chlorine dioxide. We have taken it before. You can easily find the instructions for mixing and consuming chlorine dioxide from Jim Humble and numerous other good sources. šŸ˜Š

(2) Show this thread