Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
FIGHT FAKE NEWS

When the Director General Tedros of The World Health Organisation who pushed Covid Vaccines to β€œsave millions of lives” didn’t take the Vaccine himself - perhaps you should start asking obvious questions.

https://x.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1796810631074468139?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1796810631074468139%7Ctwgr%5Ec9f11e4ff1d04959471d30ecbdd0d1d77820617b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2F

Only people mentioned by @AnonAlicious in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Why this endless repetition? The fact is that to date no one has been held accountable, not even the "father of the vaccination". But that clearly doesn't interest anyone here. So keep on with this boring bullshit. πŸ‘

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Love Life to her Publication

Hmmm... Meme bullshit ?πŸ‘‡

You've a point saying no one here is interested (assume you're eluding that AU is well aware & doesn't need any more "boring bullshit" Memes as you say)

HOWEVER... I argue that many of these meme's (albeit repetitive) DO SERVE A PURPOSE -

Most of my AU friends share meme's found here on AU outside the community... in fact I would argue that the AU Meme's I've shared have done more, been more impactful, and truly helped wake many normies outside of AU...

If you see the world solely as a consumer and what it has to offer you.... then Yes, the repetitive memes must've let you down long long ago...

But for those of us that share these things OUTSIDE that we experience on AU as a platform to help awaken others, the "bullshit" meme's are pure gold

Please Note: any ME ME ME Cluster-B personalities that find themselves endlessly bored with the bullshit of it all, are more than welcome to block, and merrily go on their way "Loving Life"

(1) Show this thread