Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
PAPA CADDI

🌷🇺🇸 Our extraordinary First Lady doesn’t post often,
but when she does — AWESOME 💥

Today FLOTUS posted
“Retribution is coming” 🔥🔥🔥

@LauraAboliChannel

😻 Some Anons believe, me among them,
that USCG Petty Officer Todd Bergun, is JFK, Jr. 😉🇺🇸😎

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

This post from Melania doesn´t exist !! https://x.com/MELANIATRUMP

I'm getting so sick of people posting without doing their due diligence. FFS it's no wonder people laugh at some Anons. Come on people just check things before blindly posting. Sometimes it's like the sheep are still all around us 🤷‍♂️

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RickN in this post can reply

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

The post is true, my mistake because I looked under Melania Trump and not FLOTUS !!! so chill , relax and take a deep breath.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I'm agreeing with you I don't think Flotus acct is authentic.

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Look closely that's not her authentic account. It has a "J" in the name her actual one doesn't
""""@MELANIATRUMP"""" THIS is her real acct

(1) Show this thread