Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
The Beatles - Revolution - YouTube

The Beatles performing “Revolution.”“When you talk about destruction, don’t you know that you can count me out"“I did the slow version and I wanted it out as...

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

💥

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

((((Auntie_M))))
This movie is getting good!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
The Beatles - Revolution - YouTube

The Beatles performing “Revolution.”“When you talk about destruction, don’t you know that you can count me out"“I did the slow version and I wanted it out as...

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

APL up

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Yep.
Maybe some additional traps too.

Some of the same people that riled up patriots on J6 might try something now.

They still want riots and a reason to do a lockdown

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

WHATEVER HAPPENS ITS GETTING INTERESTING....THERE IS NO STEP 5

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Soros department

(2) Show this thread