Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

so sad...so sad

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Yes, but we knew this was coming.

The precedent is set that a president can be tried. Obama, Bush, and Clinton can be tried for their crimes.

We know this will get overturned.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People must not forget 😊
Use our Jesus behavior
Demons have been trying hard to get a war between anyone.
Glad this is a movie.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

(They’ll) riot and blame Trump’s folks.

Clean and swift.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

All 34, wow. NY may be on fire tonight.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Yep 34

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I THINK THE STORM IS IMMINENT

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
The Beatles - Revolution - YouTube

The Beatles performing “Revolution.”“When you talk about destruction, don’t you know that you can count me out"“I did the slow version and I wanted it out as...

(4) Show this thread