My wife, aged 64, passed away peacefully at home on May 25th, 2024 surrounded by her her 2 daughters, sister n I.

This time has been strange, but now its a bit surreal.

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

60 yr old mom grandma great grandma love kids animals and nature

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Very sorry for your loss. I’ve been there

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

💔🙏

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

So very sorry for you loss. I will be praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Sorry for your loss, hope you and her reunite in heaven

You must miss her. 🌷🌷🌷

💖We are all God’s children.💖

What a blessing she passed peacefully at home with loved ones. She will watch over you all and you will reunite in Heaven. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing this family. 🙏😇

I pray you find peace. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I m so sorry for you loss.
Death is so difficult for the living.
Sending healing prayers to all of you.
🙏👋💕

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Blaine's wife's soul. May Your angels have guided her safely home to Your heavenly Kingdom into Your open Arms. Surround all her loved ones and Blaine with blessings, comfort, love and support. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Truly Sorry For Your loss, I understand 100% I'm Right there with U Blaine, It truly is Surreal. God Bless U and your Family 🙏

prayers for all. love never ends. may you meet again.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I'm so sorry to hear that, Blaine 😔

May God find a way to comfort you in this difficult time 🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I'm so sorry for your loss my friend 🙏