๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

๐ŸŒธ Petal Power! ๐ŸŒป Punch Up Your Palate ๐ŸŒผ

Man has been experimenting with and eating flowers for as long as we have been eating berries. Though, don't take a chance on flowers that are growing in the wild or on the side of the road. If there ever was a silver lining to the Covid-19 plandemic, for me, it was that i turned to cooking & gardening to cope with hours at home & enforced isolation. Found it educational and fun to make everyday food and beverages a bit more special ... something i want to keep on doing. ๐Ÿ˜‹

As i explored the world of edible flowers, i did a bit of research up front which helped determine which flowers are safe to consume. Edible flowers can cause problems with your digestive tract if eaten in large amounts & also learned to be sure to check for plants that might cause allergic reactions or cause other health issues before adding these colorful delights to my dishes.

My favorites are nasturtiums, chamomile, calendula & pansies. Bon appรฉtit! ๐ŸŒผ

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I really like your graphic, but I'd like to add 2 types of flowers that I have grown and eaten. Rose Of Sharon and Hollyhocks. Every part of Hollyhock is edible including the root. I used to grow some that were 8 feet tall. Still have plenty of seeds. I'd be happy to share if you want some.

Dorothea ๐ŸŒŸ Thank you, know the graphic is not complete with all the flowers that are edible ... Rose of Sharon & Hollyhocks i have not tasted them yet, Thank you for offering to share the seeds. Though, not sure i have room in my garden now, especially 8 ft stalks. ๐Ÿ˜‰ The๐ŸŒป sunflowers are taking up space but i love when sunflowers are first budding, they taste like artichokes, and of course love their seeds!

This is where i buy my seeds, Strickly Medicinal Seeds ... they give me really great tips for gardening too! ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://strictlymedicinalseeds.com/product/edible-flowers-seed-collection-7-packets-bean-scarlet-runner-borage-calendula-mixed-nasturtium-jewels-love-in-the-mist-shungiku-violet-heartsease-all-organic/

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it