Judge Merchan has ruled against him again and again.

Finally Donald Trump lost his temper and said, “What a moron!”

The judge, flushed with anger, shouted, “$1,000 fine!”

“$1,000 dollars?!” Trump said. “I said three words.”

“Those three words were contempt of court,” the judge said, “and that’s a $1,000 fine.”

Mr. Trump got out his wallet and started looking through it.

Thinking there’s been a misunderstanding, Judge Merchan calmed down a bit and said, “you don’t have to pay now.”

Mr. Trump, “No, I’m just checking to see if I have enough cash on me for two more words.... just two more!”

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

lol..did he seriously say that? hahaha

served in the 101st airborn air assault born on the forth of july i am a patriot who loves our beatiful flag and will defend till the end

classic bro

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Brilliant comeback !

BOOM👊💥

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Lol, love that man !!!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

👊💥🔥

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good One!
😂😂
Sharp 💥

😆Did NOT see that one coming. Classic Trump.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts