#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

444 Who I Am / Jesus WalksπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ/ Gematria Requires Patterns And Logic For Truth 🧐/ I Will Protect You / Youll Never Need Another Cent / Not So Funny Now / You Cant Always Get What You Want / The Old Self Dies And A New Identity Emerges ✨🌈/ I Am The Genius Who Can Morph Into A Dragon 🐲/ The Main Event Is Now On The Horizon πŸŒ…/ I Am That I Ams Laws Apply To Every One 🦌/ I Wish I Could Reach Out And Give You A Hug πŸ€—/ God Is Encoded In Secret Gematria Algorithm / Do You Take Gematria Seriously Yes βœ…/ My Time Is Almost Through Little Left To Do πŸ₯³/ Want To Feel Loved ❀ / Getting People To Listen Is Difficult πŸ˜“/ There Is Infinite Wonder Around You / She Has Direct Contact With The Almighty πŸ‘‚πŸ¦Œ/ How Do I Overcome Ego / You Dont Have To Be A Rocket Scientist πŸš€/ How Many Coincidences Is It Going To Take 😬
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=iiimef%20marines%20take%20it%20to%20the%20next%20level
2006-26
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Gene Ho posted a video the other day by a blue pool and made a comment to check out the covers on the new additions of George magazine. Both had a Q moon. One cover had the writing in Tiffany blue, the other had writing in Gold.
Tiffany=Kennedy
Gold= Trump
That is my guess. πŸ˜‡