Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP

Good morning!

Family, in the truth, means alot.

Do you know?

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris ๐ŸŒŸ Thank you for my use of your beautiful picture of Light ๐Ÿ’ซ

EVERYTHING now is very centered in the physical body. Your body was designed to decode and work with higher light energies / frequencies as well as transmit them to the planet. As part of the 'game of separation' these functions atrophied. You really are a pattern of light with no physical form with other patterns of light surrounding the human body that look like shapes and geometric patterns. Your human field of light is breath-taking!๐Ÿ’ซ

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Wow! TYVM!!! ๐Ÿ’›

(1) Show this thread

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ