Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Thank you, The Intercessor 🌟

🌟 HOLY AWAKENING 🌟

Imagine a thousand people having a thousand dreams, and no matter what they bought into, said or did in them, each and every time they Awaken, they Awaken in God’s arms. This is God’s Grace 🌟 MASSIVE Eruption of Light 🌟 END OF THE FALSE MATRIX! πŸŽ‡

🌟GLORIOUS! Jesus was a real person with important super intelligence and his innerstanding of true Spiritual energy that can bend REAL-ity and 'time'... which means defeat death, TIME TRAVEL...🌟 πŸ”œ YES!

Revelation 1:7 says, "Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him." There will not be a person on earth who is unaware of Jesus' return. Jesus Himself describes the manner of His coming πŸ”œ Matthew 24:27 states that the return of Christ will be like the brightness of lightning illuminating the entire sky from the east to the west.

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🎯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

🎯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris 🌟 Thank you for my use of your beautiful picture of Light πŸ’«

EVERYTHING now is very centered in the physical body. Your body was designed to decode and work with higher light energies / frequencies as well as transmit them to the planet. As part of the 'game of separation' these functions atrophied. You really are a pattern of light with no physical form with other patterns of light surrounding the human body that look like shapes and geometric patterns. Your human field of light is breath-taking!πŸ’«

(2) Show this thread