Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

This is the great awakening. It is a Spiritual shift that is taking place. As more souls are gathered together in pursuit of truth and disengage from the powers of darkness, the light becomes more and more prevalent. The simple act of refocusing thoughts from negative to positive is very powerful indeed. The other important action to take is to start disengaging from things of this world that are associated with the darkness. Things like not engaging or participating with satanically influenced music, movies, programming, financing evil companies, and so on. It is a personal choice to walk in the Light and to walk away from the wickedness of the world. 😇

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I do not know this account of his, is this his X account? Is this an older post and share? Could you please screenshot with date and TS.

Although this is what we all have been told, We are Ready!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

8 long years . . . .
The little 'chicken'

"The Sky Is Falling"

"The Sky Is Falling"

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I am still nervous about money that only exists as 0s and 1s...

I want money I can put in a box and hide in my yard, if I chose... It is MY money, and I want to be able do what I want with it.

I hope the ending of this movie is soon... I am weary I want to think about nice things, to not feel this knot in my innards ALL the time.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

May this happen quickly...