The REAL role of medical insurance companies is not to help mitigate charges you can't afford.
Those charges are purposely inflated so the average person can't possibly afford them.
No, the real purpose is to have a "minder" keeping track of all you do medically, to make sure you keep going to the doctor, who then also keeps tabs on all you do medically.
The doctor in conjunction with the insurance company wants to ensure you keep going to the doctor, keep having invasive tests, keep either finding something to treat with pharmaceuticals or therapies, keep suffering pharma side effects which leads to more treatments/pharma, nag you to get vaccines, nag you about your lifestyle, and basically on a consistent treadmill of doctors visits as if the damn doctor, along with enabling insurance, were responsible for maintaining your very life.
FUCK THEM

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Asked Doc for Ivermectin since many diseases are parasitic. He said we'd do a parasitic fecal test, which came back negative. I requested a blood test for parasites and he denied it, saying it isn't medically necessary. A-Hole! I'll get my own..

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

A quick and simple way to cleanse yourself of parasites is to take one teaspoon of pure gum spirits and mix it with one tablespoon of coarse ground sugar. Take my mouth and wash down with water and in your first bowel movement take that sample to the doctors and you'll see millions of dead parasites in them

Thanks, I'll give it a go.. LOL

I don't know which ones cause which diseases. I'm concerned about things like Toxoplasmosis that changes your personality and make you nice. My sister told me the other day I am too nice..

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luckysusi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SusieQ Freedom, click on at the bottom under it