1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Dark to Light

Dramatic moment mother confronts sex offender in Target after catching him filming her 16-year-old daughter - but cops say he did not commit any crime | Daily M..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13457897/Mother-confronts-sex-offender-Target-filming-daughter.html

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

we were in Ashland Oregon[leftist utopia]walking along the creek/park section in town and me and
son-inlaw were watching our wives and kids wading in the creek, then 5 ft from us this 70 yr old is snapping pics of our daughters/grandkids and it's the same guy we saw taking pics of kids
on play equipment--we put 2&2 together and my 6-5' IT Tech mgr. son-inlaw confronts college professor dude, rips his I phone from his hands and cleans out his stored pics for him as his little leftist body is shaking

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Wow! I am glad you stopped him! Sadly he will most likely do it again!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

you have to wonder who is NOT one of these nowadays--sick

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Last I heard is that they were only about 6% of the population, up from 1%. But who knows!

Maybe it seems like more because they are so barefaced and unashamed about who they are.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it