Dark to Light

Dramatic moment mother confronts sex offender in Target after catching him filming her 16-year-old daughter - but cops say he did not commit any crime | Daily M..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13457897/Mother-confronts-sex-offender-Target-filming-daughter.html

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

we were in Ashland Oregon[leftist utopia]walking along the creek/park section in town and me and
son-inlaw were watching our wives and kids wading in the creek, then 5 ft from us this 70 yr old is snapping pics of our daughters/grandkids and it's the same guy we saw taking pics of kids
on play equipment--we put 2&2 together and my 6-5' IT Tech mgr. son-inlaw confronts college professor dude, rips his I phone from his hands and cleans out his stored pics for him as his little leftist body is shaking

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Wow! I am glad you stopped him! Sadly he will most likely do it again!

(1) Show this thread