Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

My husband and I were both fired for not getting the clot shot, we both are in healthcare. Fortunately for him, he could retire. I could not, so now I travel for work. Its better because I can decide what I will endure and what I won't, otherwise, I can decline the job. I will never go back to my prior institution, for all the money in the world. My hope is that they will have to recompense everyone that they fired.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

I thank you for standing up. I am in alternative HC. Holistic. We saw this coming. Mass chaos. They will pay as tue people are fickle and do not tolerate what is to come. A huge revelations of sorts. We stand strong and hold the line

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

if no one works there, they will lose patients

if they lose patients they will close

if they close facilities, they will go BK

Go Woke, then Go broke

you could not pay me to step foot in that nazi place, much less get me to work there

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

If I was a nurse or doctor, the bigger issue to me would be what are people being exposed to? Either people are dropping or they are not. The injection is the cause or it is not and (Insert cause) is the issue. One cannot make a decision without this information, similar to the idea that if you cannot see what you are agreeing to (or not agreeing to) then you cannot make a decision. The deception, spell casting, and word salad trickery have to end for humanity to move forward.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

You would think that they shouldn't make a decision without knowing but unless they have a separate practice outside a hospital setting and don't have those privileges they are employees only and they know that they sold their souls to the money gods. The nurses have more balls than most of the docs IMO. They will all have to answer for their actions. Good and bad as we all will.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

oh this is almost hilarious. Unbelievable.... OH you didn't comply so we let you go or you quit but now that you dont have to get a shot now...you can come back to work. The craziness in that statement is ludicrous at best.

SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Agreed

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

They are realizing that they are short staffed and nobody wants healthcare jobs these days, for good reason. If a health care company is understaffed, then those who are still employed, have high, exhausting workloads. The quality of care goes down. Liability goes up. Profits go down as elective ( high dollar) procedures need to be canceled or limited. The bottom line is loss of revenue, especially for the million dollar yearly salaries of the administration. It is ALWAYS about the money. I know, I was a hardworking RN and Nurse Clinical Manager for 50 years. I know the system and the way these healthcare corporations work. The whole healthcare industry and systems need to be dismantled and a patient focused, holistic and natural approach to wellness care needs to be adopted as the standard of care. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I worked the other end in medical billing/coding. I saw the incentive checks these doctors got, as well as the big pharma drug sellers/pushers and the lunches they brought in for us. I actually had a doctor from Lahey who got Celtics tickets and gave then to me because he wasn't able to make the game.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

right on carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Kaiser Sux!
They did when I lived Hawaii
One size fits all approach.
Operated by the insurance companies.
Use their doctors or else.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Many facilities are out of fake monies. They will he closing down soon.

(1) Show this thread