I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I pray this movie ends soon, or it's going to be the end of me.

I understand, Kathy. I feel like I have crash landed in stones and gravel within the past month or two. I was energized since late 2020, supernaturally, to read, understand, share, send an info email to a handful of my family, I hopped around on Telegram (still) got banned from Twitter, got banned from FB more times than I can count while I was learning just how to get info out so that wouldn't happen. If my exhaustion only came from only all of this, that would be ok and livable, but if I listed every thing that has gone catastrophically wrong since 2015 (really 2008) anyone would think I was making it up. My husband (a normie) works for himself and since the end of 2021 income has trickled in. They told us all about NESARA, then shamed us for hinting that we would like it to happen. I haven't but I have seen what others have posted over time. We even had a bankruptcy in 2015-2016. At 60 nobody wants that to happen. My mother had half a million stolen by phone thieves,....

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TweezleZimm Thomas, click on at the bottom under it