I pray this movie ends soon, or it's going to be the end of me.

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I know...👍

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

I PRAY DAILY IT ENDS
IM SO SICK OF SEEING THIER FUCKING EVIL FACES ALL OVER AND WHAT THEY TELL US IS GOING ON AND STILL KEEPING US IN THE DARK
PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH
IF SOME CANT HANDLE IT , WELL I WILL PRAY THEY DO BUT WE NEED THIS SHIT SHOW OVER
TODAY

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Everybody hates criminals on a one to one level....

But for some strange reason, people didn't seem to care when the best criminals on earth all get together in a group, that's what they all call their 'government'

Makes no sense to me, but makes a lot cents for the criminals in charge...

Only in Clown World is this scenario possible....

It won't be over for years. Might as well find a hobby to kerp your mind off the shit show.

The economy has to crash and voter fraud has to be exposed PUBLICLY while o'Biden is at the podium, or we have been duped.

Then the chaos will escalate and we will go into a new election mode.

Hoping the analog vids of the DS confessions will be broadcast live for all to see. 🙏

Then we may be able to start rebuilding this country with less gov't and fewer people in it with allegiance to Israel.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I would just settle for getting started in waking up those that don't want to see!

(1) Show this thread

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

I understand, Kathy. I feel like I have crash landed in stones and gravel within the past month or two. I was energized since late 2020, supernaturally, to read, understand, share, send an info email to a handful of my family, I hopped around on Telegram (still) got banned from Twitter, got banned from FB more times than I can count while I was learning just how to get info out so that wouldn't happen. If my exhaustion only came from only all of this, that would be ok and livable, but if I listed every thing that has gone catastrophically wrong since 2015 (really 2008) anyone would think I was making it up. My husband (a normie) works for himself and since the end of 2021 income has trickled in. They told us all about NESARA, then shamed us for hinting that we would like it to happen. I haven't but I have seen what others have posted over time. We even had a bankruptcy in 2015-2016. At 60 nobody wants that to happen. My mother had half a million stolen by phone thieves,....

You and me both. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you up, Kathy 🥰🙏❤️🙏