Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

I disagree. Why destroy the bills if they are in good shape? and they did NOT stop printing bills in 2008. Where did he get that from? I have seen bills from 2021....so this is moot. who cares anyway..new currency coming.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Here in Mo as well. I went to get cash out of one bank to pay the other last week and I noticed the bills were old version. It did present itself as odd but I didn't think anything more. Now I wish I took a picture. I will next time if it happens again.

Also, didn't byden just say something about people aren't spending their cash they're holding onto it. It's interesting for sure.

That is interesting, but I’m not sure it means what he is implying it means, especially given the Nothingburgers of financial changes we have seen (but expected) over the past 4 years.

Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

I agree, but I think it's important to keep these data points in mind as we move through this. At some point a lot of them will connect. IMHO.

(1) Show this thread

Wow I have noticed more places giving back 10 dollar bills for change. ❤️

Obviously, this is not fixable...