PRAYER NEEDED!

Yankee Carolyn@yankeecarolyn

Please pray for me.
I cannot go into details but I am being targeted for (legally) homeschooling and was accused of being a "political amd religious extremist".
Any and all views I have shared here have stayed here, and I'm not actively politically involved in ANYTHING.
I dont belong to any organizations including political or religious. I *don't* attend meetings, rallies, groups, militias, church, nothing.
I have no weapons and no plan to do anything but just live day to day like most everybody else.
I suspect -with very substantial evidence- that my adult daughter who went all through public school and graduated, is behind the allegations.
She's angry that I homeschool her younger siblings and told me, "It's not ok to not go to school."
She could only call me a political/religious extremist because I'm a Creationist, am ProLife, and believe in Biblical Earth; and, I was a Trump supporter.
I need hard prayers fast, please, ple

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐ŸผSending prayers your way hoping you'll find strength during this unsettling time.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaBalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Caballs Kek, click on at the bottom under it