PRAYER NEEDED!

Yankee Carolyn@yankeecarolyn

Please pray for me.
I cannot go into details but I am being targeted for (legally) homeschooling and was accused of being a "political amd religious extremist".
Any and all views I have shared here have stayed here, and I'm not actively politically involved in ANYTHING.
I dont belong to any organizations including political or religious. I *don't* attend meetings, rallies, groups, militias, church, nothing.
I have no weapons and no plan to do anything but just live day to day like most everybody else.
I suspect -with very substantial evidence- that my adult daughter who went all through public school and graduated, is behind the allegations.
She's angry that I homeschool her younger siblings and told me, "It's not ok to not go to school."
She could only call me a political/religious extremist because I'm a Creationist, am ProLife, and believe in Biblical Earth; and, I was a Trump supporter.
I need hard prayers fast, please, ple

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌSending prayers your way hoping you'll find strength during this unsettling time.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

πŸ™