#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The Moment You See It Clearly Is The Moment You Are At Inner Peace Then There Is The Clearest Image And The Reveal CompleteπŸ‘πŸ’₯/ Fake Heavily Manipulated Stock Markets Unprepared For Wave Of Defaults In Coming Months / Sometimes You Cant Tell Them The Truth You Have To Show ThemπŸ“½/ Open Aall Doors Free Aall Minds Renew All Hearts Free Every Ones Souls / Slower Than A Herd Of Turtles Stampeding Through Peanut Butter🐒πŸ₯œ/ My Mission Is The Great Restoration Of The Damaged Earth And Universe / Good And Evil Inherently Implies War My Solution Is To Be Neither / Twin Flames Using Gematrix To Send Love Letters Across The Veil πŸ’Œ/ Time Is An Illusion And Higher Dimensions Are Real Therefore Heaven Is Real / Truth Is Not Always Hidden Sometimes It Stares At Us Directly
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=empowering%20military%20spouses%20with%20an%20unforgettable%20journey
675-576
4050-0504
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ˜­

πŸ’₯

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE VESICA PISCES

Universal-Personal Planetary Waters of Rebirth and Resurrection

The Coming of the Quantum Christ

Watch the Waters

The Proto-Plasmic, Photo-Plasmic Waters of Creation

The Bio-Plasmic, Living Waters of Gaia

The Neuro-Plasmic Neurological Waters of the Human Body

The Christological Waters of Individual-Collective and Christological Consciousness

Guided Meditation-I Am Returning to Christ Consciousness (23:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGmEimznxQ

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

This is Awesome !!...how are you Craig ?!!...hope all is well brother

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

I'm GREAT. I've been Posting a lot on Twitter under QuantumChristian2024 @ QuantumChrist88

2, 300 Followers. I have a Blue Checkmark that allows me to post in a lot more detail with multiple images

I'm back here today because I haven't been able to Access Twitter X since Early this Morning

Glad to see you back brother...you have Awesome Posts...try to get on here more often if you can

DANI-''EL', My Brother. The One's for You

Two, Interrelated Posts, An Important Article and Illustrative Meme Continued in Comments Below

Q-Genesis, The Great Awakening & The Universal Heart and Mind of God

Universal-Personal & Planetary Tessla-'R''-Act

The 144 Hz Diamond Heart-Light of the Quantum Christ, Centered & Grounded in the 144 IMMORTAL, Akhenenic Cells of the Human Heart Chakra

Nine-Six-Three . Three-Six-Nine...Holo-Fractal Space & Time

Three-Six-Nine . Nine-Six-Three...Hyper-Cubic Quantum Key

Metatron's Cube . The Vector Equilibrium. The Universal Mer-Ka-Bah Light Body of Personal and Planetary Ascension

One-In-Three . Three-In-One...Son-O-Luminescent Sun

Three-In-One . One-In-Three...Love Came Down for You and Me

"The Self is the Meeting Place of Eternity and Time, the Holo-Graphic Mind in the Evolutionary Body. The Encoded Information of the Cosmos is Encoded in every Historical Body. Every Child is a Child of Bethlehem." -Author Sam Keen

Three DImensions of Space & One Dimension Time

Three-In One . One-In-Three Triune Brain-Heart/Heart Brain

Three Trimesters of Human Embryonic Growth and Development

"Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, the Pattern that Connects, All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and All Humans Bear Within them." -Dominican Priest Matthew Fox, The Coming of the Cosmic Christ

"He is the Visible Image of the Invisible God, in whom God was Pleased to Dwell." -1 Colossians 1:15-19

"Let THIS Mind Be In YOU that was In Christ Jesus." -Phillipians 2:5

Key Article-144 Immortal Akenenic Cells-roartruthblog

https://roartruthblog.wordpress.com/2020/05/11/144-akenenic-cells/

"From the Beginning, Until NOW, the Entire Creation has been Groaning in One Great Act of Giving Birth." -The Apostle Paul in The Book of Romans (8:22)

Thank you Brother....always enjoy seeing your posts...have an AWESOME DaY!

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

And You as Well!

THANK YOU

(1) Show this thread