#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The Moment You See It Clearly Is The Moment You Are At Inner Peace Then There Is The Clearest Image And The Reveal CompleteπŸ‘πŸ’₯/ Fake Heavily Manipulated Stock Markets Unprepared For Wave Of Defaults In Coming Months / Sometimes You Cant Tell Them The Truth You Have To Show ThemπŸ“½/ Open Aall Doors Free Aall Minds Renew All Hearts Free Every Ones Souls / Slower Than A Herd Of Turtles Stampeding Through Peanut Butter🐒πŸ₯œ/ My Mission Is The Great Restoration Of The Damaged Earth And Universe / Good And Evil Inherently Implies War My Solution Is To Be Neither / Twin Flames Using Gematrix To Send Love Letters Across The Veil πŸ’Œ/ Time Is An Illusion And Higher Dimensions Are Real Therefore Heaven Is Real / Truth Is Not Always Hidden Sometimes It Stares At Us Directly
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=empowering%20military%20spouses%20with%20an%20unforgettable%20journey
675-576
4050-0504
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ˜­

πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE VESICA PISCES

Universal-Personal Planetary Waters of Rebirth and Resurrection

The Coming of the Quantum Christ

Watch the Waters

The Proto-Plasmic, Photo-Plasmic Waters of Creation

The Bio-Plasmic, Living Waters of Gaia

The Neuro-Plasmic Neurological Waters of the Human Body

The Christological Waters of Individual-Collective and Christological Consciousness

Guided Meditation-I Am Returning to Christ Consciousness (23:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGmEimznxQ

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

This is Awesome !!...how are you Craig ?!!...hope all is well brother

(1) Show this thread

πŸ€πŸ€—
Stay with meeeeee 😘

https://youtu.be/tWyNSIS8jRY?si=FM0dY3_ll_mLOJkA

Eddie Money -- Baby Hold On - YouTube

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSICBaby, hold on to meWhatever will be, will beThe future is ours to seeSo baby, hold on to meBaby, what's these thingsYou'...

I luv ur Mystery πŸ’“

Eddie Money - Baby Hold On

β˜”οΈ

(2) Show this thread