Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yup, that runny nose, cough, sneeze and fever are the immune system working. Keeping your immune system strong is the best thing you can do to stay healthy:
Hydrate adequately with alkaline water
Reduce stress
Sunshine
Deep breathing
Healthy organic diet
Daily exercise preferably outdoors ( walk, run, bike ride, sports etc)
Spiritual care, pray meditate, worship
Laugh, be joyful, have fun
Reduce sugar
No soda or bottled water
😇

If bottled water has no fluoride, and really from a SPRING, then is poured into a COPPER PITCHER, 2 settle... is that not acceptable....
Celtic Salt also I would think should help...

Tap water is POISON.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

I believe most bottled water is really just tap water. It tests acidic, and that alone makes it unhealthy. Then tested bottles show contaminates from the plastic bottles leeches into the water, especially if the bottles are exposed to heat. Stores often display bottled water outside in summer, exposing those bottles to the heat of the sun. Copper vessels can be helpful, but bottled water is not fluoride free. 😇

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank U 4 the reply...
I live in ONTARIO, and I am going to get my Brand tested....
I know one Brand here uses River Water as a source...
I know there is plastic mold release 2 contend with...also...
Is bottled distilled water
better...
Ur thoughts on Silver D water and the use of Crystal Quarts & Copper 2gether 2 help purify ....

(1) Show this thread