Electric-powered bus burned down within seconds.

People are literally sitting on ticking time bombs aka Lithium batteries on their so called magic carbon-free electric vehicles.

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Whoever carries out these defamatory campaigns is not a patriot but an infiltrator.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Angelo Kogins to his Publication

The guilty dog barks first...... again

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Angelo Kogins to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

The war is much older than 3 years
You do realize that right ?

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Would any of you happen to know if electric bikes have the same type of batteries that can catch fire? My husband wants to get one. I told him about cars catching fire.

Yikes, do a search on electric bike fires... yes, it happens.

The scooters are the worst stay away -I wanted one until my wife suggested I research the fires

(2) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

While I so think that the Tesla vehicles were set up to fail (for whatever reason), that vid is a bit suspect as it's not CCTV, therefore recorded by people, so why did it pan round to the bus before it blew up?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank God there were no injuries. It sure filled the air with dark smoke as well. Thank God no businesses or buildings caught fire. E-cars burst into flames too, especially in an accident. 😲

😳Just Saying ❗️😏