Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

Intentional Murder of humans.
Wave Good Bye to the Medical Association!
I won't be heart broken at all to see these legalized killing machine put out of business.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

One of most glaring LIES pushed by MSM during "covid" was that natural immunity was insufficient or unable to be relied upon for this " virus." Herd immunity was disrupted due to isolation and oversanitizing recommendations. I have personally experienced the wonder of our immune responses. As an RN working in the emergency care setting, it was quite obvious. New staff would get ill for the first 3-6 months due to exposure to all types of "germs." After that time frame the statistics of sick call offs showed a dramatic decline.
The CDC recommendations for "covid" were designed to weaken the immune system. This was the first HUGE red flag to me. 😇

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Aloha
Thank you for helping people.
I'm sure you have seen more than enough evidence to help put the CDC NIH AMA out of business
WHO gave themselves power of humans.
Thank you For Donald Trump and Q

(1) Show this thread