Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

GIT-R-DUN!

BRAVO - keep going, there are always slip ups ... but the embarrassment will surely KILL his slime career. GREAT WORK!!!

Patriot; President Trump fan; business coach and creator of the F.I.E.R.C.E. Entrepreneurs Program.

Jealous here in VA. Not only do we have a tyrant as a Governor, he's in support of late-term abortion. I'd be willing to wager that our elections were rigged here in VA for quite a few years, which allowed him to be put in office. ☹️

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Colorado is jealous too. We tried twice. First was compromised by people, planted by Polis, pretending to be the legit recall and the second got no new advertising (go figure) and we didn't get enough signatures

we still have issues, California Senate Advances Bill SB 29 to Continue Vote-by-Mail!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Awesome!!

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

New York here, where we are not allowed to recall our DICKtator! Hopefully, he will be charged with criminally Negligent Homicide very soon. Keep it up Cali!!!

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Michigan here. So proud of you out in Cali. We have twice tried to get our commie out of office and have not yet succeeded.

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Im with you! I want to go stand in front off all the schools and protest to open the schools!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Domino time rise up people

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Florida here! You can do it! Just follow Trumps lead. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I know, Pennsylvania needs a recall of Wolfe, he is horrible, Not sure if we can as we are a Commonwealth, I will have to read up on that.

wooh hooh!! this is great news! we've had enough of these liberal dumbfucks ruining our state. its time to get a conservative in that'll fix this place up