I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD, I am starting this day off in prayer. I pray for a healing for your children. I pray that you make things clear to us as right now we are confused as to who we can trust. I do know that I see people physically struggling to keep everything together and the stress is unbearable. Please Lord, end this madness. Strengthen us for whatever is to come. Guide us, comfort us, forgive us, support us. We're so tired Lord. I don't understand any of this. I really don't and I know that I should stop trying. I'm looking at all of this with a Mother's heart and I just want to stop everyone from hurting and suffering. I wish I could make everyone's pain go away. Why is it always the good people who die young and the good people who suffer? Please protect our Warriors saving children and who are fighting for humanity. Strike down the evil. Satan has ruled for long enough. Please hear our prayers. Amen.

Exactly. End this madness. Nothing seems real anymore. The world is running on lies and destruction.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @369travel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Time Travel, click on at the bottom under it