Dear GOD, I am starting this day off in prayer. I pray for a healing for your children. I pray that you make things clear to us as right now we are confused as to who we can trust. I do know that I see people physically struggling to keep everything together and the stress is unbearable. Please Lord, end this madness. Strengthen us for whatever is to come. Guide us, comfort us, forgive us, support us. We're so tired Lord. I don't understand any of this. I really don't and I know that I should stop trying. I'm looking at all of this with a Mother's heart and I just want to stop everyone from hurting and suffering. I wish I could make everyone's pain go away. Why is it always the good people who die young and the good people who suffer? Please protect our Warriors saving children and who are fighting for humanity. Strike down the evil. Satan has ruled for long enough. Please hear our prayers. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen and Amen!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Exactly. End this madness. Nothing seems real anymore. The world is running on lies and destruction.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•. Feel the same way ๐Ÿ˜ข

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In Jesus Christ's Precious & Mighty Name, Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™ Amen

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™