#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

I don't know about others, I just miss you alot
I miss your vibes, host doesn't enthusiast me X
Your vibes was top notch, off the charts! Hope we could meet someday
Love and Light to you and family
Be safe, stay hydrated
Thank you for everything ๐Ÿค๐Ÿธ
Love wins

Lol ๐Ÿ˜… I thought it was the same person..
One an AI Larp ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the other a human larp...
So does that mean Angelic Intelligence is way more entertaining and suitable than human level of intelligence... Remember when he said duel/dual purpose accounts designed to make us think. That part always sticks with me and holy goodness how does the man do it all in a day, create, save kittens, and the world ๐ŸŒŽ all in one he must be filled to the top with extraordinary love and prayers and protection of anons and his wife and children that keeps him motivated and on task and lol ๐Ÿ˜… maybe he is Superman...I mean that song is on his playlist.....

"If I go crazy would you still call ๐Ÿค™ me Superman"
Yes and supervisor support Krew too! I think the Batman role has already been claimed by only the best President Eve ยฎ!

Makes me wonder ๐Ÿค” what is y'all's one main favorite superhero, could even be a hero without a mask and a cape? A family member, a vet, a care worker etc...plus caped hero hehe ๐Ÿคญ

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Letsfookenglow in this post can reply

In response Allison Raea ARK to her Publication

do you have the screenshot of VK talking about the dual account thing for deul purpose? I am curious