#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I don't know about others, I just miss you alot
I miss your vibes, host doesn't enthusiast me X
Your vibes was top notch, off the charts! Hope we could meet someday
Love and Light to you and family
Be safe, stay hydrated
Thank you for everything 🤍🐸
Love wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @vkunal308 in this post can reply

I'm just a girl dreaming 🔮 big and I won't give up on my one true 🌈🚀💜🖖love, my twin flame 🔥 who is a magic ✨ Man and being of love 💕

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Great reminder on Wellness Wednesday BTW
"Keep Hydrated" turning this into Whale 🐋 Nest 🪹, "Whale Halo,#waterwednesday ...hehe 🤭 just watching the water 💦

In response Allison Raea ARK to her Publication

Whale is an interesting choice of word here

(1) Show this thread

I'm just a girl dreaming 🔮 big and I won't give up on my one true 🌈🚀💜🖖love, my twin flame 🔥 who is a magic ✨ Man and being of love 💕

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Lol 😅 I thought it was the same person..
One an AI Larp 😂 and the other a human larp...
So does that mean Angelic Intelligence is way more entertaining and suitable than human level of intelligence... Remember when he said duel/dual purpose accounts designed to make us think. That part always sticks with me and holy goodness how does the man do it all in a day, create, save kittens, and the world 🌎 all in one he must be filled to the top with extraordinary love and prayers and protection of anons and his wife and children that keeps him motivated and on task and lol 😅 maybe he is Superman...I mean that song is on his playlist.....

"If I go crazy would you still call 🤙 me Superman"
Yes and supervisor support Krew too! I think the Batman role has already been claimed by only the best President Eve ®!

Makes me wonder 🤔 what is y'all's one main favorite superhero, could even be a hero without a mask and a cape? A family member, a vet, a care worker etc...plus caped hero hehe 🤭

In response Allison Raea ARK to her Publication

do you have the screenshot of VK talking about the dual account thing for deul purpose? I am curious

(1) Show this thread