A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Exactly.
This is a bullshit.
Now ppl gonna compare "Deep State" vs "Trump State" but damn, motherfuckers! It's all the same STATE!
playing with you, fucking with your mind, telling you there a 2 sides while there's only 1 side and it's evil, and it's distracting us while it rings in the fkn Reset.
Trump is some kind of biblical revelation beast.
So what if he exposed this or thst?
satan is an accuser, and what better way to cull the love of the people than to fashion yourself a hero while fucking over your own minions. Would satan Not do that?

i fell for this shit too.
i even went to a Trump rally once
you know what they played on the loudspeaker while we waited for Trump to come out?
Rolling Stones' "Sympathy for the Devil"
yeah i feel like a fool!

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Yep.
Reminding again of the book 'A Wrinkle In Time' of the "IT" - a heinous evil brain (AI) - that controlled and hypnotized people to obey it Completely - having no thought of their own, but thinking they did.
In this 'Spell-Binding Ruse' "Pride" was used to motivate and manipulate people - thinking themselves 'smart' became dummies - Like a nose ring leading them further down the poop chute. Like Disney 'Pleasure Island' Pinocchio and other kids were 'tempted' to go to & turned into donkeys (merchandise & bondage).
https://filmmusiccentral.com/2017/03/09/disturbing-disney-2-the-truth-of-pleasure-island-in-pinocchio-1940/
A 2040's movie telling us all about child trafficking, selling, luring them in, etc

Only GOD'S LOVE rescues us, opens the eyes of 'understanding' and 'ears to hear HIM' who is Truth, via Holy SPIRIT living in us! (born anew, by the Grace of GOD)!

(1) Show this thread