A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Exactly.
This is a bullshit.
Now ppl gonna compare "Deep State" vs "Trump State" but damn, motherfuckers! It's all the same STATE!
playing with you, fucking with your mind, telling you there a 2 sides while there's only 1 side and it's evil, and it's distracting us while it rings in the fkn Reset.
Trump is some kind of biblical revelation beast.
So what if he exposed this or thst?
satan is an accuser, and what better way to cull the love of the people than to fashion yourself a hero while fucking over your own minions. Would satan Not do that?

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Unfortunately too many people had to be "shown." Its gonna have to get a lot worse unfortunately. God has this and its He who we trust.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

I know you heard that, but I don't buy it.
If this is what we're living, then what kind of dystopia is this supposed to prevent?
no point to it
and all the kids are autistic now

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

That saying, "God has this" is something we're told too, but where in Scripture do they base the statement?
Or, "Its going to be Biblical", what are they referring to? What verses are they hanging this statement on?
No one give verses to 'prove what they're saying is of GOD'! If they do 'use' verses how can we know for sure they are they really of GOD?
Some say we'll go into Christ's Reign of a 1000 yrs, that the d'vil will chained in the pit during that time. Others say 'that time already happen and we are in the season of the d'vil being loosed for a season'.
We've been taught 'by the#ENEMY' to 'Trust, but verify'. Time to Verify 1st before Trusting!
Trusting GOD Who Is TRUSTWORTHY, not man and d'vils who aren't. GOD Doesn't Lie.
Just because Trump held a Bible in front of the church and points into the sky doesn't mean he is speaking for GOD or is anointed by HIM.
There's the 'god of the world' and 'prince of power of the air' https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ephesians-

(2) Show this thread