US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

This bs will be used to make home grown food illegal... whether you sell it or not.

These orgs are not voted in, but appointed.

Control the food, control the population

I have potatoes - Carrots - Onions growing and me and Harvey planted corn and Broccoli yesterday -- Not an expert on gardening but the Potatoes are awesome !

Been watching this type of stuff
https://www.facebook.com/FOODbible/videos/growing-supermarket-food-at-home-/1647267799371925/

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Yes, I grow my potatoes from supermarket ones. The rest are from heirloom seeds, or seeds I save - although after last years disaster I won't use that years seeds - there looked to be odd mutations going on.

I'm in AZ, I began in a 10 x 10 tent greenhouse with raised beds about 6 years ago, tomatoes, beans, sage, parsley, lemon thyme, oregano. Our soil is almost completely clay, turns to concrete with the slightest impaction.

Then we fenced a portion of our 2 acres to keep the rabbits, antelope, skunks, out and used that for the horse manure, after a year, we divided it, and planted squash, melon, sunflowers, potatoes, courgettes, rotating for 2 years, All did well

Then, we got a 10 x 20 tent greenhouse, more beans and tomatoes, cucumbers peppers.

However, last year the ONLY thing that produced were the potatoes, everythig in the greenhouse, AND outside failed! It was terrible, as if there were something in the air that sterilized the pollen, we have plenty of pollinators, and the plants themselves looked great, just NO PRODUCE.

I will be adding bone meal and gypsum when I till this year, we do not plant out until after this weekend, as we get late frosts.