Only people mentioned by @Roksmyth in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response The Real One to his Publication

That is beautiful and wise, by using all the things the Creator blessed us with!

⭐⭐⭐ "Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions" πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

Could not love this more!❀

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I absolutely love this, I really do, but the rays of the sun actually put me into anaphylactic shock. I would love to give up all the drugs i have to take to stay alive, ive tried several times, with terrifying results. Hopefully med beds will put things right for me.

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabiesπŸ₯° Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

That's beautiful. I want that framed.

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

Well said !

CA Paramedicβ€’Native/Mex American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡½ Truth seekerβ€’ WWG1WGAβ€’πŸ’–our Military β€’πŸ’–LEO’s β€’πŸ™πŸ½Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

I too want togrow up and be as wise as this woman‼️

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

i love this. thank you