I gonna share something that may sound Weird !
I wrote the Book " Knights of God" I got an email inviting me to a Member of the Knight Templar ! I am a working Man like you or Woman but I joined . Ninth Rank of Freemasonry is Knights Templar !

So the one I joined is not that one as the role of the Knights Templar to keep secrets from then the church and now the DS and relay this information to the public ! So the nine knights who entered Jerusalem were salvaging things b4 the DS got them !

Raymond of Toulose a Crusader Commander returning from the Holy Land made Women equal to men - Grew enough crops that no one had debt !
The Pope launched a Crusade after his ancestors the Cathars and slaughtered loads of ppl because they had learn`t to live free without having to pay somebody else for the Privilege!
This is the War I have been fighting for over 20 years and in a mess minute clients not paying but me and Harvey gonna do a movie that will blow your mind !

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Robert, I recall reading something similar about this history of which you speak. So what you say is possible and at the least, very interesting.
Problem is that Satan followers have infiltrated every aspect of society.
And Satan is a master of deception.

Good guys in History Knights Templar
American Revolution b4 taken over by free masonry

Everywhere even Libya that tried too break free they bombed too shit

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Yes, indeed. Bad guys always try to change history.