It seems to me like all of these storms and tornadoes that are striking in the same areas over and over again are manmade, and the same locations are being targeted for some reason.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Tornado alley has existed a long time, also we get a lot more news and in person reporting due to social media. However I have no doubts it is possible or is currently being manipulated as some storms are just doing weird things that are picked up on radar. Maybe storms, floods, watch the water vibes?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

💯

I think that is part of the Agenda 2030 crap. The map that shows the interior of the US taken back to be reclaimed as Park land or some shit like that.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

I was thinking the same thing.

(1) Show this thread