Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

i ill NEVER FORGET! [They] Killed My Wife!
NEVER!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

At My Judgement Let us All rememeber WE R ALL witnesses to What Went On Here
In the Finest Of Detail GOD will Bring Total Recall To What Was Done!
The GOOD Bad and the Ugly Will Give An True Account!
So let Be Written, So Let It Be Done!
๐Ÿง๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ค

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

My most sincere condolences. I am confident we will see all our loved ones again, but that doesn't diminish the loss & emotion of the constant missing or injustice done. Keep holding the line, Patriot. I know your Wife is watching from above and so proud of you. All future generations of Humanity will be Free, and that's thanks to YOU and everyone in the fight. Guaranteed that's what she also invisioned. Stay strong! Love is ETERNAL, that bond that can never be broken. Heartfelt for your loss.

(3) Show this thread

And it's both sad and ironic BUT half the Country will once again, bend over and take it in the keester when the next SCAM-DEMIC comes, and IT WILL COME.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

sadly think you are correct. My husband just went to dr office and they are now demanding covid tests again...I am in Florida - so I have to asssume it will be worse everywhere else

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ