Tara Reade was rąped by Joe Biden.

Now he’s sending his DOJ after her to silence her story.

That’s why she escaped to Moscow.

Watch this Tucker Carlson interview with Tara that just dropped.

It’s powerful.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

'Sewing discourse,' under the Espionage Act is what she's going to be arrested for??? What a sham! Corrupt crime syndicate has got to be held accountable!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I am asking God Almighty, to "take Tara's case!" and unleash His justice upon our corrupt Justice criminals that are acting like old school KGB themselves!

I also ask for Divine protection for Tara and Tucker!

People, this is NOT the America, we once knew... and maybe we were wrong back then! God help us!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Hitler would be jealous of the FBI

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

She told the truth; that is what she did, and they are terrified of it. Yes, they would kill her to keep her quiet. Let us pray for her and Tucker's safety!