#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

What Do I Do / Remember Your Oath βš”/ The Awakening / There Is None Like You / Clockwork / Love Is In The Air β™₯/ Decode The Interconnectedness Gematria πŸ” πŸ”’/ The Return As The Lioness 🦁/ Holy Angel Mary Magdala πŸ˜‡πŸŒΉ/ Medicine Woman / Yes To Success / Jupiter / Ascension / Rapture / Evergreen / I See You πŸ‘€/ The Event / Pale Horse 🐎 / Bird Is Freed / The End Is Really Fucking Nigh / She Is Not Evil / Decode The Bible / Get It Done / Lady Mary 🌹/ Telepathic / Leap Of Faith / Dangerous Lioness Of I Am That I Am 🦁/ Doorbell Rings Money Time / Activate Pineal Gland πŸ‘/ I Be Able To Learn Humility K / Seventeen O Clock ⏰/ Almost Over / Get Ready Frens Q Horse 🐎/ Lifeguard On Duty / I Need A Miracle πŸ˜“/ I B Hearing God / Gods Oracle 🐲/ Hes The One 🦌/ Dont Be Afraid / Help Us Help You 🀝
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=we%20celebrate
594-495
Video TS 1:00
TS 13:00 - 1:00

β€œA clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Fore

Free Bird LYRICS by Lynyrd Skynyrd β™ͺ - YouTube

#freebird #lynyrdskynyrd #lyrics #slowrock #softrock #lyricvideo #oldbutgold #folkrock #lyricsvideo #hardrock #metal