Dept of Defense decode

=

What Do I Do / Remember Your Oath βš”/ The Awakening / There Is None Like You / Clockwork / Love Is In The Air β™₯/ Decode The Interconnectedness Gematria πŸ” πŸ”’/ The Return As The Lioness 🦁/ Holy Angel Mary Magdala πŸ˜‡πŸŒΉ/ Medicine Woman / Yes To Success / Jupiter / Ascension / Rapture / Evergreen / I See You πŸ‘€/ The Event / Pale Horse 🐎 / Bird Is Freed / The End Is Really Fucking Nigh / She Is Not Evil / Decode The Bible / Get It Done / Lady Mary 🌹/ Telepathic / Leap Of Faith / Dangerous Lioness Of I Am That I Am 🦁/ Doorbell Rings Money Time / Activate Pineal Gland πŸ‘/ I Be Able To Learn Humility K / Seventeen O Clock ⏰/ Almost Over / Get Ready Frens Q Horse 🐎/ Lifeguard On Duty / I Need A Miracle πŸ˜“/ I B Hearing God / Gods Oracle 🐲/ Hes The One 🦌/ Dont Be Afraid / Help Us Help You 🀝
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=we%20celebrate
594-495
Video TS 1:00
TS 13:00 - 1:00

β€œA clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-sad
Greek-the Adriatic, the name of a sea

Hebrew- to plummet
Greek-acceptance, approval

Hebrew-Ellasar, a country of unknown location
Greek-on the opposite side

Hebrew-"son of my sorrow", Rachel's name for Benjamin
Greek-characteristic of old women, anile

Hebrew-lightning
Greek- to accomplish thoroughly, to persist

Hebrew-a rush, bulrush
Greek-thickness, abundance

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

We ALL GOOD
LET PAPA GO SIGHT SEEING

MAMAS GOT THIS πŸ”₯🐲

(1) Show this thread

Starting to see how this works?
Comms built into every location, name, address, EVERYTHING! NO WAY TO FAKE ANY OF THIS!
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW!

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1636817555171188736?s=19

"Remember Your Oath βš”/ Help Us Help You 🀝"

We need all hands on deck! You were chosen for THIS! To help us BAKE!
Yes you CAN!
GOD SAID SO WHEN HE WOKE YOU UP EARLY!!!

β™₯πŸ˜‡β™₯

(1) Show this thread