Putin has declared the New World Order as dead.

@MasterCMiller

Only people mentioned by @RickRareBreeed in this post can reply

In response Burt Ashley to his Publication

Putin has blown up hundreds of US Trafficking Tunnels in Ukraine, MOST of the CIA Biological Weapons Labs, ALL of the 4 Adrenochrome Warehouses, Several Cloning Facilities and most of the Child Sex Trafficking Infrastructure.

HE'S AN ALLY IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NWO AND THAT'S WHY THE DEMOCRATS HATE PUTIN.

Putin has also declared the NWO is not welcomed in his land. However the New World Order is welcomed in all of their hospitals and medical facilities from the tippy top levels to the lowest levels where the heat comes through. My dear sweet husband Thomas James Fahsholtz has been pushed down a level or two in the local hospital and left to die unaided. Kind-hearted nurses try to save him but cannot, because the nasties at the tippy top of this CORPORATION want him dead. He won't pay up a measly $1,600 hospital bill that included being on a vent for 3 days and having the temerity to LIVE AND NOT JUST DIE!
HOW DARE HE! He even earned the hospital big Fed Care ventilator bucks...
Many AU posters from Hawaii know about Tom Renz
Could an Anon poster, Anuenue Patriot, or Auntie_M369, or Silver Cat, or Silver Top, or Justice Peacefully, or Kat is the Sea, pass" My Open Letter to the Anons" To Tom Renz? My husband Tom's life depends upon it.
Strike that!l
Tom's life is in GOD's hands!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Please forward my open letter to the AU Anonsl Send to Renz online program!
Tom Fahsholtz is a captive of the Corporate local hospital that wants him dead.
😩😱😫😳😢
Kahului, Maui

(1) Show this thread

Stick a fork in it, objective met. : )