Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

11 โ€œSocial Mediaโ€ not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to โ€œSee, Hear & Comprehend โ€œ

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Let me verify that.
That little voice inside your brain is for you and you only. Sometimes it can save a life, sometimes itโ€™s a correction of self. I find many donโ€™t listen, however should. Those sending prayers to an individual, i can vouch, really worked. Iโ€™ve out lived my expiration date by 36 months. It matters not the entity you listen, who you were taught was that entity. Basically there are those with the โ€˜The Koranโ€™, โ€œThe Old Testament โ€™, and the โ€˜new Testamentโ€™ each point a way of life. What if there were another?๐Ÿ”ฏโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Aloha๐Ÿ’•
Woohoo๐Ÿ™Œ
You made it!
We are winners๐ŸŽ‰
I was raised without religion
Only God and the Golden rule
My Mother was serious too.๐Ÿ˜Š
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‹๐ŸŽŠ
We made it to 2024 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒŸ
Not everyone did ๐Ÿ˜ž

In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

11 โ€œSocial Mediaโ€ not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to โ€œSee, Hear & Comprehend โ€œ

In response arba happihr to her Publication

How great is that! And yes we did make it. Now in the sunset of my being Iโ€™ve realized as you have the accountability is ours and nobody elseโ€™s. The entity others view as messengers have done their job and humans are either happy with the choices they made or not.
For me the place I go to tell my self, โ€œ Iโ€™M RIGHT WHERE Iโ€™M SUPPOSED TO BEโ€ . That will take a shape if you look at my profile. Not selling , not buying , just communicating. Thank you for taking the time. Hope to hear from you again. K2K = (Keyboard to Keyboard) like the new pen pal of today. I think Iโ€™m alone in this effort. Blessings. JPL