Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Let me verify that.
That little voice inside your brain is for you and you only. Sometimes it can save a life, sometimes it’s a correction of self. I find many don’t listen, however should. Those sending prayers to an individual, i can vouch, really worked. I’ve out lived my expiration date by 36 months. It matters not the entity you listen, who you were taught was that entity. Basically there are those with the ‘The Koran’, “The Old Testament ’, and the ‘new Testament’ each point a way of life. What if there were another?🔯✝️😎

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JPLLOYD in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication

Aloha💕
Woohoo🙌
You made it!
We are winners🎉
I was raised without religion
Only God and the Golden rule
My Mother was serious too.😊
🎉🎋🎊
We made it to 2024 🙌🌟
Not everyone did 😞

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

In response arba happihr to her Publication

How great is that! And yes we did make it. Now in the sunset of my being I’ve realized as you have the accountability is ours and nobody else’s. The entity others view as messengers have done their job and humans are either happy with the choices they made or not.
For me the place I go to tell my self, “ I’M RIGHT WHERE I’M SUPPOSED TO BE” . That will take a shape if you look at my profile. Not selling , not buying , just communicating. Thank you for taking the time. Hope to hear from you again. K2K = (Keyboard to Keyboard) like the new pen pal of today. I think I’m alone in this effort. Blessings. JPL

(1) Show this thread