Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Enjoy this Sunday and even Monday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCLuQYzrAPc

SWEET LITTLE BOY SINGS 'DONT WORRY 'BOUT A THING' - YouTube

The reassurance we all need in these strange days. This adorable boy is Rylyn Clark aged 4. You can follow him on Instagram @ryclarkie. Or Facebook https://w...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow 🤷‍♂️ I'm starting my Farewell Tour at work. Some of the guys I've worked with for almost 20 years. We've laughed and joked A LOT in that time. I'm gonna miss them, but I gotta do what's best for myself 😎😁

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Farewell Tour Attire

Well, jeans and t-shirts...but handshakes and manhugs 😁

Glad to hear you’ll be wearing jeans and a T shirt don’t want to be too casual! 🤣

🤷‍♂️🤣

Jeans and t-shirts are the best!

Shorts after work this time of year 🤷‍♂️😁

Shorts are a must in hot muggy weather!

🤣 always 🤷‍♂️🤣

Want to be ...

All the time 🤷‍♂️🤣

Snack time

I love cucumbers...and especially in a salad 🤷‍♂️😁🤣

I was hungry! 😂 😂 😂

Me too 🤷‍♂️🤣

Ah nothing like a briefcase full of crackers to get you through the day! YUM!

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I need some water!
After awhile crackers become too...

Same goes for pretzels 🤣

(1) Show this thread