Even 2 Drops of Castor Oil at Night Can Trigger an IRREVERSIBLE Body Reaction! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1AX939e_8w

Even 2 Drops of Castor Oil at Night Can Trigger an IRREVERSIBLE Body Reaction! - YouTube

Ever wondered what is castor oil good for? Find out in our new video, "7 INCREDIBLE Reasons to Use Castor Oil Before Bed! Try It Tonight!" where we dive into...

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

My crazy cat tripped me in my bathroom a couple of months ago… I fell onto the edge of my tub HARD on my side… no broken ribs… but EXTREMELY sore and swollen for a few weeks,.. I couldn’t even sleep in my bed had to sleep in my recliner,,, then I started rubbing castor oil on my side and within a few days.., the swelling and pain was gone!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I used castor oil on my foot last year when I had plantar fascitis. I believe it helped in my recovery. My feet sure were soft from massaging the oil daily as well. 😇

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I remember taking it as a child, a spoonful each and every day, tasted something awful!!! But I never realized how good it was for us!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
What about rubbing it on the skin?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Yes, they say to!

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Castor oil is very thick and gooey, but you can apply it directly on your skin or hair. However, it may stain your clothes or bed linens. You can always use it with another carrier oil or even aloe vera gel.

(2) Show this thread